Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Back to the grind

And so begins another school year.

My first week of second year has been smooth sailing so far (I have, mind you, only 9 contact hours a week. Which could be quite a dangerous catch given my history of minimal self motivation) however my first theory based piece of work since finishing high school was a stark reminder of how quickly language skills diminish when not being practiced regularly. It was a struggle just to think of words let alone put them into coherent, functioning sentences.

Derrrrrr.

Here are a few little pieces from last year that I was reasonably happy with at the time, but now I'm not so sure.... I think that has to be a good sign that I'm developing as a designer... or perhaps just a sign that they are crap.








No comments:

Post a Comment